Thursday, June 23







a Musing I thought I'd share. (not 'amusing, i thought id share')

As it is so that we change, we are never more than once the same person as we (are) were. 
Though time can eradicate that which is transient- ourselves included- the realms unbound by time nor moment can not be shifted. 
Perhaps without this idea of an intransient sphere (call it god, intelligence, mathematics, ethos..) the urge of man to continue forward would similarly cease to exist. 
Then, what part of me remains the same enough to love? Surely if I lose myself through time, so too I would lose my emotions or those affections associated with my entity? Or is it, quite more sentimentally, that since time has held possession of those affections, time will ensure they always exist...

If once, then always- But never again quite the same.
                                                                  * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive