Thursday, June 23


...: Contemplation :...


In a Catedral somewhere in Granada:
'' It's not unusual for me to force a contrived sense of religiousness when visiting the many cathedrals and places of significance in Europe. Mostly, I just end up wondering how it could have lasted so long and find myself accidently returning to my agnosticism. However, upon viewing the many paintings hung as a collection of Fernando (the something), I realised one thing- They all showed Jesus with a wound on his right side. They all showed similar facial features (minus the colour and amount of hair he had). This led me to believe that either the lies and or interpretations had been passed down synonymously, or Jesus actually did have a wound to his right side. He did live... and die. That much I can now believe. The rest of the story is yet to be uncovered.
 
                                                              *            *             *
I sat down to ponder this when I felt an insane epitome of something. It was like I had sat in front of a century old conversation-- More even. It was like there was a lingering whisper of the truth, some pivotal information that unearths some great mystery. All I could determine was that something had happened here. Some point of no return had been passed and now only the frozen faces sculptured into the walls could know. These walls did have eyes and ears but they had no voice.


If the spacetime threories are true, and the future-present-past are infact of just one 'time', I could reach into the time that was the past, now, and hear that conversation. That is the most frustrating part- The likely impossibilities and improbable possibilities.''   -August 2010


Consider what you have just experienced a taste tester. This is the soliloquy of my soul, the 'mentational' garbage which plagues me daily. 
I write this in a cloud, to a(n) (internet) cloud- So that these meditations might bring me clarity, and bring you some amusement of any kind.
I write selfishly and subjectively in the hope that forcing myself to write with structure might bring structure to the thoughts I put into writing... 


Circular logic; I Love you...  


You will find that: I create words regularly, I ramble and I make tenuous links between facts of life and convolute them into what can sometimes be an overwhelming combination of philosophy, esoterica and pseudo-academic bullshit. 


May the festivities begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive